Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dream Big, READ!


Hello to all of our upcoming 4th graders! I hope you all are having an amazing summer break! My family and I are really enjoying the outdoors this summer. We have spent lots of time at the creek...our favorite! : ) We have one more favorite thing to do....can you guess? R-E-A-D-I-N-G! We love to sit down as a family to read. We are currently reading the Flat Stanley series, "Stanley, Flat Again." I plan on adding them to our class library after we have finished them...Hopefully, you all will enjoy them as much as we are! I wanted to send out a quick friendly reminder to keep up the hard work on your summer reading packet! *Remember-you need to complete 12 hours of reading to attend the 4th grade Bash, which is separate from the Title Incentive....the writing/reading packet.
I hope you all have a fabulous summer, and I look forward to meeting each and every one of you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment